Realistic Romance

From: XXXXXXXXX@hotmail.com
To: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX@hotmail.co.uk
Subject: RE: HAPPY BIRTHTAG! (it is not too late)
Date: Sun, 5 Apr 2009 20:16:21 +1200

MR POUNDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
MAY I JUST SAY
I LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU SO MUCH
Don't tell Steven I mentioned this at all but last night me and him were discussing you (we do that a lot) and I said that when I listed boys and asked you to rank them etc., that he came pretty high on your list. And he was like 'damn, I wish I'd known that when he was here". And then we discussed how he wishes he could've 'had some fun' with you!! HAhah he is so cute. You too.
Anywayz, my birthday was cool! Steven made me a tshirt. And last night I took him and Paige out for dessert. We got 4 desserts between the 3 of us, plus 5 ridiculous drinks with cream and funny flavours and stuff. It was SO MUCH FUN. We discussed matters of how socially and romantically retarded we are (holes in our hearts, we decided), how glad we are that we have each other because we are crazy all together, et cetera. We also made a pact that it was our last supper, and we were to lose some weight! So we three have started our weight loss thingies. I want to lose 2 kg to get to 45, then I am going to buy myself a nice pair of jeans and shock everyone by wearing pants. It will be cool. I love the two of them so much. But I love you more. I miss you. So much.

jdr49
(sold out)